Black & White Get Back Whip For Motorcycles
- Genuine, hand-braided leather around a nylon core
- Solid, stainless steel quick-release
- Tight, black leather wrapping near end
- Black and white threaded fringe at end
- 1 small silver skull tied to fringe
- Clasp diameter 3/4" x 3/4"
- 42" length
Traditionally, get back whips were used by outlaw bikers and hung from the brake and clutch levers to show their club's colors and quickly released to be used as a whip.
Today, they make a fantastic way to be seen as they ride the wind and add a terrific vintage look to your bike.
Bikers By Choice are made with 42" of genuine, black and white strips of hand-braided leather with a strong stainless steel quick-release clip.
Bound tightly at the end by threaded fringe and finished with a single silver skull tied to one of the fringes, our get back whips are a fun and affordable way to enhance the beauty of any bike.